Thursday, June 11, 2009

Allison Lee

Allison fell asleep the other night with Benji by her side. What a cutie!

On Allison's last day of school, they had a Hawaiian party and all the students were suppose to dress up. I thought she looked so cute all dressed up like a little Hawaiian girl. Allison was a little embarrassed to wear the flowered top to school but she did it. I can't believe my little Allison will be in the fourth grade next year. I feel so old! Lexie will be in middle school and Maddy will be in first grade. I will only have one child at home while everyone is in school. Crazy!

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Cute little Hawaiian girl. Sad they are getting older even sader we are too. I love you Allison!

Sonnet said...

I hear you!! Brooklyn will be in 4th grade as well & im feeling older!

Whitmer Family said...

Awww, Allison, you look awesome! I hope the party was great!

Anonymous said...

they are growing up so fast... I love the pic with her puppy by her side.