Monday, July 23, 2007

Travis' New Look




Last night Tim and Anja came over to play Settlers. Travis kept talking about how he was tired of his hair and he wanted to shave it off. I kept telling Travis that I like him with hair and don't want him to shave his head. After Tim beat me by one point in Settlers they all talked me into letting Travis shave his head. I did it! It was scary to see it go but I had fun shaving it.





This is how he looks with no hair. I had a hard time letting him do it but if it makes him happy then that is all that matters.

6 comments:

Sonnet said...

WHOA!!! That will be something to get used to. Feel a draft there buddy? Crazy kids

Lissa said...

He looks like Jeremy!

Firefighter/Paramedic said...

Nice!! Hey, if you guys are ever in town, we play Settlers, too!

Bean said...

I like it! I think it looks good.

Spiresfam said...

Nice Travis! You are very brave Kathleen. I always hate it when Mark decides he wants to shave his hair. I love long hair! :(
Good thing Travis has a nice shaped head! :)

The Rives said...

Ha, ha, ha cue ball!!!