Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My First Sewing Project

Last night Lexie and I went to the church and had a little sewing lesson. We made these cute trick or treat bags. I was pretty proud of myself after making my first one. I know that this is not a hard thing for most of you, but sewing is not easy for me. I have a hard time drawing straight lines, cutting straight or even holding my head straight. I'm a crooked person! I was a little nervous to sew because I thought it was going to go all crooked and my bag wouldn't look good. Thanks to Christy and Jeri's help the bags turned out to be pretty cute. I want to Thank Christy and Jeri for the sewing class. Lexie and I had a lot of fun!


4 comments:

gwyn said...

Those are supercute! Sick kids so I missed it - I may have to take a look at yours and see how you did it.

Anonymous said...

so cute.. I'm not so good at sewing, I mean I can, just not that great. they are cute though

Francis Family said...

Man you have been busy since I last looked at your blog. So many thins to comment on. Love the bags...if you ever get bored you can make some for me! ;)

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Those are so cute! Way to go!