Saturday, February 20, 2010

Science Works Museum

As we were leaving the house to go to the museum we found Bryson taking a little snooze in the hammock. I thought it was so cute I just had to take a picture.

Lexie's Hands



The kids had fun laughing at how they looked in the mirrors.






The bubble room was my favorite. Travis was able to put Bryson in the middle of his bubble a few time, I just could never get a picture of it.
We all had a great time together and will be going back to have more fun soon.

3 comments:

Anja said...

the bubble room was always my favorite toO! I used to take those boys that I baby sat a long time ago

Unknown said...

Hmmm...those big bubbles remind me of some fun bubble times we had in Dutch John. Dawn dish soap and glycerine and use a #10 tin can to make BIG bubbles. We had lots of fun and it didn't cost much. It wonderful that you are taking advantage of places like this museum to expose your children to this kind of scientific stuff!!!

Jeff and Holly said...

Looks like fun! Reminds me of COSI in Ohio. I loved taking my kids there.