Friday, January 28, 2011

Sick Kids

I  have had sick kids for the past week and the rest of our family is slowly getting the sick bug. I was up all night with Bryson last night who has a really nasty cough and fever. I'm so tired, it's so hard being a mom with sick kids.

Last night I looked over and saw Allison wearing this mask. I thought it was pretty funny! She told me that she didn't want to get sick. I don't think wearing a mask around the house is going to keep her from getting sick. Who knows maybe she will get lucky and not catch this nasty bug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually the mask and washing your hands will help. she's a smart girl.. and even looks cute in a mask. I have to wear them a lot. Spray your house down with diluted bleach or lysol, door handles, anything you touch a lot. If you haven't been to the dr. and are still sick after a week I say go. WE have some nasty sinus/strep/bronchial infections going around that won't clear on their own. I had to go on 2 antibiotics and a liquid steroid cause I couldn't swallow. and keep hydrated. there are some nasty stuff going around.