Thursday, September 27, 2012

We are moving again!

We have been in the house on Kerrisdale Ridge for a year now. Travis was never happy about how much we were paying to rent this house, so he told me to start looking for a new place to rent. I look for only a week on Craigslist and found an Ad for a house on Springbrook. The Ad looked really good! 4 bedroom 2 bath home in E Medford for $1150 a month. It was in my kids school district and that made me really happy. The Ad also said No pets! I was already in love with this house even though there were no pictures of the house posted on the Ad. I didn't give up on the home. I emailed the owner and told her about Charlie and how he's a really good dog and how much I wanted to see the house. She called and told me that she would be happy to show us the house. The next day Travis and I went to see it and I felt so good about the house a knew it would be perfect for our family. We got an application and faxed it to her, and she got back with us that day and told us that the home was ours if we wanted it. I couldn't believe it! The house was only on the market for 3 day and it was ours. Renting this house on Springbrook will save us  money to get us into our own home someday. This move will be a pretty big change for us, not because it's a new place, but because we our leaving the Medford 8TH Ward. We have been in the 8Th Ward for almost 8 years and now we will be in the 2nd Ward. We were in the 2nd ward when we first moved here and it's a great ward, but it's kinda hard leaving a ward that you have been a part of so long. We will miss the 8Th ward, but the 2nd ward is a great ward and I know we'll be happy. Here are some picture of the house we are moving into on Springbrook.

Our house on Springbrook
 
Living Room
 
Kitchen
View of the kitchen and Dinning Rm from the front door.
 
Family Room

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's great! I'm so glad you got the house. :) Sounds like it was meant to be! Good luck with the move, I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly.