Saturday, February 9, 2013

Busy Friday

 The last two days I have been painting Travis' warehouse. The warehouse will be a very colorful Ashley 123 Gallery.  I have been painting the wall with the garage door on it green. In order to finish the wall I had get on a pallet that was attached to a fork lift and lifted to the very top of the warehouse. When I was finished painting yesterday I called the store and asked Robby if he would come and bring me down from the forklift. He said he was on his was out. I waited and waited and waited no Robby. I was up on the pallet for an hour before Robby finally came to my rescue. The painting is finally finished and the gallery looks great! After a long day of painting we met the King's and the England's at Oh's Osaka for dinner. The dinner was so yummy! We then went to the Eisenbrandt's to play Settlers and Anja won the first game we player. It was a busy day that ended with a good friends and a lot of laughs.

No comments: