Friday, April 26, 2013

My 35th Birthday

 Happy Birthday Mom!!
You are the best mom in the whole entire universe. (btw...the universe goes on forever!) You always make me smile and laugh. I love your laugh, personality, your smile, your looks... (btw you are flippin gorgeous) most of all I love you & I truly wouldn't be happy or on my feet today without you! I LOVE YOU MOM! I hope you have an amazing day!(Oh &btw 36 is not old at all!! You're still young and no matter how old you get you will always be beautiful!! 
Love Lexie
 The day started off great! Anja got me a really cute picture frame and some candy for my birthday. She  and her girls also took me out to Red Robin for lunch. I got showered with gifts from my kids. Madison made me a birthday crown and a cute card, Bryson gave me lots of hugs and kisses, Allison and her friend Hailey made me brownies and sang happy birthday to me, Ethan made me a Star Wars Lego heart, Travis almost finished the chicken coop, and the Kings to Travis and I out to Dinner at Porters. I had a really good birthday!
 
 

No comments: