Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our Halloween

I am so mad! My camera is lost so I couldn't take pictures of Madison's Birthday today. Madison had a big party. She had eight friends over and it was so much fun! We went to the trunk or treat and then went trick or treating with the Kings in the rich neighborhoods. I had fun being a punk with Travis. We looked so good together in our matching costumes! It didn't feel quite like Halloween without Carrie and Aaron. We all missed having them with us!



7 comments:

Anja said...

You two look hot! I thought Carrie was planning on going with you guys, what happened?

Anja said...

Wait a second....how did you get fake piercings! Those are sweet!

Unknown said...

Jeremy looks hillarious. All thats missing is a camaro, and a trailer.

Robert and Jill said...

I love the wigs! Sounds like you had a great Halloween.

The Rives said...

I wish that I was there. I would have made sure that everyone got together. I am sorry. I know how you love having family around the holiday's. I will be there soon, and Olivia will give you lots of hugs. I miss Travis. Will you tell him I love him?

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I love you! Sorry we weren't there. You look really dead sexy though!

Jeff and Holly said...

I LOVE it. You guys look great! I think I just might dye my hair to look like that:)