Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day!

My Mothers Day shirt.
Maddy made me this cute card and it says; Dear Mom, Happy Mothers Day! I love you so much you are the best mom ever.
Lexie Made me this beautiful bracelet out of soda tabs and a pretty broach.

This card is from Ethan and it say Dear Mom, I love you!
I thought this was a pretty funny card. When Allison comes and asks me for help with her math, I always tell her to go and ask her Dad and that I don't like math.
Travis got me what I have been wanting for Mothers Day (Wii Fit Plus). After he purchased it I went to the store later that week and found it and since they were so hard to find I bought the last one on the shelf not knowing that Travis bought me one for Mothers Day. So I kinda ruined my Mothers Day gift from him. I want to thank my kids and Travis for thinking of me and making this Mothers Day special. I love you!!

2 comments:

nena said...

You are certainly loved and adored by your children and husband... as it should be! You truely are a wonderful mom!

Jeff and Holly said...

Lexie is talented, how pretty. Your kids are so wonderful. You will have to let me know how you like the wii fit. I have played with the idea of getting myself one for my birthday(since Jeff never gets me anything).