Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weekend With Dad

While I was on my coast trip, Travis was having a great time with the kids! He took them to Kids Imagination Station where they got to pet Tarantulas, free lady bugs, and decorate cookies. The kids had so much fun with their Dad!


Ladybug Cookies
I have some very brave kids! I don't think I would have been brave enough to pet a Tarantula. YUCK!!




Even my little Bryson was brave enough to pet the big yucky spider.
They also went to the Dollar store (one of my kids favorite places to go) and Travis made a mattress slide down the stairs for the kids using two twin mattresses. They had a blast!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oooh, a mattress slide? Sounds like fun! :D

Robert and Jill said...

Travis is such a good dad! Looks like a fun day with the kids :)