Friday, July 6, 2012

Instagrams Photo a Day June Challenge


Close up
 
 Sign
We live on Kerrisdale Ridge
 
 Favorite Drink
My favorite drink is Egg Nog and since they don't sell that this time of year, I took a picture of Travis' favorite drink.
 
Art
 My View
 Favorite Part of your Weekend
 
 Door
This is the front door to my house.
 
 From a Low Angle
 Time
Time to mow my lawn!
 Something Yellow
 Out and About
 In Your Bag
 Something we Don't Know about You
I love to Blog!
 Imperfect
My garbage can is so small! It only hold 3 kitchen bags. I always have too much garbage!!
 Favorite Picture
I did favorite picture on my phone. I didn't have a whole lot to choose from after cleaning out some pictures.
 Where You Sleep
I have to sleep on the right side of the bed. I have been on the right side for 16 years. I can't sleep on the left, I don't know why.
 From A High Angle
 Movement
 Handmade Letters
 
 Bathroom
 On your mind
Travis is always on my mind!
 Cute
We went to Walmart and the girls saw the small packages of gum. The first thing they said was "Oh...that is so cute!" 
 Soft
My Cat Miah is very soft!

No comments: