Saturday, July 28, 2012

Our Trip to Utah

 On our way to Utah I heard a loud squeal sound while I was driving. We were only two hours into our trip and the first thing that came to my mind was we lost our transmission again. The car kept driving and nothing seemed wrong. I started feeling really hot and told Travis to turn up the air conditioning. I couldn't get any relief from the heat and that's when we realized we lost our air conditioning. We were driving through 100+ degrees of heat in the desert. I do not know how people traveled before air conditioning. We stopped and bought a bad of ice, wash clothes, water, and a couple spray bottles. We were pretty much having a might fight in the van the last six hours of our trip. It seems that almost every time we travel to Utah we have car trouble. Our little green mini van just can't handle those long trips to Utah.

No comments: