Friday, August 10, 2007

Eleven Wonderful Years!

I have been so blessed over the last eleven years to have a loving husband and friend who I trust and would do anything for. Five beautiful children who love their Dad and every little moment they spend with him. He is my happy thought and I'm truly blessed to have him in my life. For our Anniversary, Travis gave me clothes, a new dress, Willow Tree figure and tickets to go see our favorite band Chicago. I gave him this cool steel CTR ring (eleven year Anniversary is steel) I also wanted to give him the Moon so I gave him one Acre of land on the Moon .
His land is on Arago located near Mare Tranqillitatis, it is where the x is on the Lunar Map.

4 comments:

Bean said...

I love you Bean! You are absolutely beautiful!

Travis

The Rives said...

That is so nice of you Skabe. I miss you.
I really like that pict of you two. Who took it?

Bean said...

Carrie took that picture of me and Travis together.

Jeff and Holly said...

Travis you are so sweet. You will have to teach Jeff a thing or two. Are your finger nails Painted?? Funny