Saturday, August 18, 2007

Brunettes Have More Fun!

We went to Carrie's house for a girls night at 7:00pm last night and we had dinner and makeovers. We first cleaned our make-up off and did a face mask and then took our before pictures. We wanted to get our before picture with no smile and that was very hard for me to do! After our mug shots we painted our nails and started the makeovers . We got finished with our makeovers and 3:00am just in time to go home and go to sleep.

I was so happy that my friend Lissa was able to come and hang out with us! I think this is the first picture of Lissa and Me together. We all had fun together last night and we plan to have another girls night soon!

5 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Big improvement from your mug shots. It looks like you all had a lot of fun. I wish I were there. I could use a makeover.

The Rives said...

I miss all of you. Wish I could have been there. You guys look really good.

The Rives said...

Tag your it. Go to my blog and read my eight facts. At the end there are instructions.

Jeff and Holly said...

You all look beautiful before and after! You look so skinny(:

Francis Family said...

Love the hair-do's! Looks like oyu gus had a fun night. I need one!!