Monday, August 20, 2007

Eight Facts About Myself

1. Out of all the girls in my family I'm the only one who loves being a brunette.
2. I'm like the cartoon character Elmira. "I want to hug you, love you and keep you for my very own." I'm a kisser! Travis and my kids are always getting attacked with kisses.
3. I absolutely love to laugh. Laughing lowers stress and helps work your stomach muscles.
4. I can sense things. I know somethings going to happen before it actually does.
5. I'm an optimist. Travis thinks that I'm a little too positive sometimes but like I said I can sense things and I know that everything happens for a reason and it will all work out in the end.
6. Say Cheese! I love taking pictures. If I didn't have a camera with me all the time I would be lost.
7. One of my favorite quotes; People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
8. I love having a big family! Growing up we had something called buddies. We would pair up and that one person we paired up with was our buddy. When there was a fight we would do everything we could to protect our buddy. I'm so blessed to have grown up in a big family. Even though there were times I didn't get a long with some of my siblings, in the end they were always there when I needed someone.

2 comments:

The Rives said...

It is true, you love being a brunette, and you do guess what present you are going to get before you open it.

Jeff and Holly said...

Those are all the reasons why I think you are the best, that and more of course! You are the best!