Saturday, September 1, 2007

Family Reunion


We went to California for a Skabelund Family Reunion and to pick up Lexie. The weather there was 115. It was so hot we were all melting. It was really nice visiting with everyone and just being able to relax and take a brake from housework. The kids had so much fun swimming and playing with their cousins.





We all had fun swimming in Troy and Nat's pool





Every Reunion Travis and Hoyt team up against Troy and Shelby in basketball. Here is Travis and Hoyt showing off before the game. Last Reunion Travis and Hoyt won. This year it was Troy and Shelby.

6 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I really enjoyed seeing Travis and his family together. I know how much he looks up to them. It good to get everyone together once in a while and make some good memories for everyone. I love you guys and I'm glad you made it home safely.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Bryson is so cute in this picture. It looks like travis is really happy. He needed to be with his family

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I missed you guys so stinkin' much but you guys had so much fun I bet. Travis looks like he really loved to be with his family!

Sonnet said...

Thats a cool picture of all his family together! Thats cool you guys had fun

The Rives said...

I am sorry it was so hot. Looks like there were lots to do.
Bryson is so cute in the pool. I miss all of you!!

Francis Family said...

Looks like you guys had a good reunion. I did not recognize Heather. Wow she looks different...I guess I am just used to her with long blond hair. I loved the picture of the kids playing in the pool.