Sunday, September 30, 2007

Girls Night At Carrie's

Carrie and I went to the Relief Society broadcast last night and after went to her house for a girls night. I had so much fun visiting with my cousin Traci Spires and got a stomach work out from laughing so hard. Traci left early because she was sleep deprived, and then Anja came and Carrie did a up-do to my hair. I loved how my hair turned out! Then Carrie gave Anja a cute hair cut that actually made her hair look longer. Anja and I straightened Carrie's hair and then went home because it was getting very late and I had church early in the morning so I needed my sleep. I always have so much fun with the girls!

5 comments:

The Rives said...

I am glad that you guys get together.

Robert and Jill said...

Here are 3 beautiful girls. I love all the hair. Good job!

Anja said...

This was fun! I love how your hair turned out, so cute!

Jeff and Holly said...

I am so envious of you guys. I want to hang out sooooo bad!!! I love all the hair do's.

Unknown said...

blah blah blah