Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fun Times!

I decided that I wanted to take my kids on dates so I can get more quality time with them. Last night I took Allison and Lexie to the mall. Lexie has her first crush on Zack Efron so I bought her a Zack Efron magazine and hairspray locket. Allison is a purse collector so I got her a really girly pink purse and a High School musical Wallet. Then I took them out for ice cream. I had so much fun with them. Tonight I will be taking Ethan and Madison out on a little date. Madison wanted me to curl her hair so she can look pretty for tonight. They are very excited to spend quality time with their Mom!

7 comments:

Francis Family said...

For fun!! Sounds like the kids are getting some good quality time with mom. Love the girls hair...they look so pretty. Love you all!

Lissa said...

What a great mom you are! Maddi looks adorable.

Sonnet said...

Good idea. Daves been taking the kids out for daddy daughter or son time. Guess I need to get the ball rolling. Cute hair girls!

Robert and Jill said...

Sounds like you are starting to make some good memories of having quality time together. I'm happy you are taking the time with each of them. They both look so cute with their pretty curles. Yup, you are a great mom. I love you!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I think it is awesome that you are doing this. They sounded like they had alot of fun when I talked to them yesterday. Pretty little princesses!

Jeff and Holly said...

Cute hair. What did you use to curl their hair?

Bean said...

I just used a curling iorn on their hair.