Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Bryson!

I can't believe my little boy is a year old! He is staring to walk by himself but is still a little unsure. I know he will be walking by the end of the month. One of Bryson's favorite things to do is make his Mom laugh. Bryson is my little ankle biter! He loves to come over to my legs and ankles and bite. I think it tickles very bad so I try to push his head away and then he tries even harder. He thinks he is pretty funny. Bryson had so much fun eating his Birthday cake!
Yummy!
Here is Bryson on his 1st Birthday with his favorite Aunt Carrie

1 comment:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

oh I love this pick of me and Bryson. I love him so much. It was so much fun to come over. I can't believe that he is one already. I am so lucky to be an aunt to all your wonderful children!