Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thank you!

The last few days we have been tearing apart our kitchen to get everything ready for the remodel and it has been a lot of stress and hard work. I would like to say thank you to Robby, Tim and Anja for all of their hard work and help. You guys are always helping out without ever been ask and I just want you to know that we appreciate it so much! We love you guys!


Travis thought he was turning off the water line in our kitchen instead he turned it on and we had a little geyser coming up out of my floor. It gave us all a good laugh and got travis all wet.


What a pretty kitchen. I know your jealous!

4 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Yucky! I know that it will look so nice when it gets all done. You guys really have great friends. Tim and Anja are always helping out. Robby is always there at your house if you need him for anything at all. Sorry we weren't there to help you out. I hope that your not pulling your hair out yet with no kitchen. I love you.

families are forever said...

Kitchen and floor remodels are the hardest of all the remodels that we have done, yet when the kitchen remodel,that we did was done it was so worth it. I look forward to watching all the progress. love Danette

families are forever said...

Kitchen and floor remodels are the hardest of all the remodels that we have done, yet when the kitchen remodel,that we did was done it was so worth it. I look forward to watching all the progress. love Danette

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how much your family has grown up! Your kids are getting so big! I hope you are all doing well, we miss you guys!