Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful for my family.
I'm so blessed to be a Mother to five wonderful kids; Lexie, Allison, Ethan, Madison, and Bryson I love them with all my heart.
I'm thankful for Travis! He's the best Dad ever, I couldn't ask for a better husband, my happy thought, my example, and my everything, I appreciate how hard he has been working to get me "My Dream Kitchen" I love you Travis!
I'm thankful for Carrie and Aaron. I love them both so much! They are my best friends and I'm so glad they live here in Oregon.
I love my parents so much! I'm thankful that they drove here all the way from Utah to spend Thanksgiving with us. They visit us a lot in Oregon and I want them to know how happy that makes me!
I want my friends to know how much I love and appreciate them.
I'm thankful for the church, for Heavenly father and Jesus Christ and their love for me.
I'm thankful that families can be together forever.

No comments: