Saturday, December 1, 2007

Goodbye Skippy

Yesterday Lexie cleaned out Skippy's cage and Skippy was happy as can be running around in his wheel. Lexie told me that she wanted to give Skippy some carrots because if Hamsters eat carrots they will live longer. This morning she woke up and found Skippy had passed away. Lexie was very sad and she told me on her way to school that she wanted to have a funeral for him. After school Lexie and her friend put Skippy in a little wooden box with a letter that everyone signed saying how much we were going to miss him and we buried him under our berry tree. Then the girls painted a tomb stone for his grave and said their goodbyes.



3 comments:

Francis Family said...

I'm so sorry Skippy died. Give Lexie a hug for me.

Robert and Jill said...

Lexie

Sorry about Skippy. I know how much you cared for him. He had a happy life because you loved him.

Love, NaNa

The Rives said...

That is so sad. I hated losing my pets. What a hard thing Lexie had to endure.