Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tim to the Rescue

Our Electrician told us that we had to tear out the whole ceiling in order to put in can lights. Tim came over and he and Travis figured out how to do it without tearing down my ceiling. I was in the family room while they were cutting the holes in the ceiling and I heard laughing coming from the kitchen. When I went in the kitchen I saw that all of this sandy insulation from my ceiling poured out of the whole Travis was cutting and on to Travis. Thank you Tim for your help!
Travis after cutting a hole in the ceiling

3 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

Too funny. Nothing sexier than a man and his tools! Ohh My, did I just say that!

Anja said...

well now travis is learning how to do all kinds of new fun things!

The Rives said...

Good thing guys don't mind being dirty. Tim is so great for helping Travis. I know Travis is happy he has a friend like him.