Friday, January 4, 2008

How do you like the kitchen color?

I painted part of my kitchen last night a yellow color called tabby. I thought I liked the color until Travis said that he didn't know if he liked it. In some of the pictures the walls look like a different color. My cabinets are going to be Alder with a cherry stain almost like my kitchen dinning set. I hope the color I painted the walls will look good with the cabinets. I wanted a nice rich color in the Kitchen instead of a boring ordinary color. Let me know what you think!



6 comments:

The Rives said...

Is it really that dark of a yellow. I know that cameras don't always show the color as it appears to the human eye.
I think yellow would go great with cherry cabinets.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathlene! I like the color. You should put a door to the cabinet on the wall and then take a picture. Hope all is well! I think this is a great way of getting other peoples opinion.

families are forever said...

You know I think yellow is so cheerful! Try it for awhile, you can always paint it again.

Jeff and Holly said...

I Love bold colors on walls! It doesn't matter what color it is, it only matters what you do with it. Add the right deco with it and everyone will love it. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Robert and Jill said...

Who's the anonymous person??

Bean said...

I wish I knew!