Monday, January 28, 2008

7 Inches Of Snow In Medford

We got so much snow in Medford yesterday that the canceled school today. It was coming down in big pretty flakes and everyone was so excited to go out and play in it. Carrie and Aaron stopped by to visit us after church and we all had Sunday dinner together and played Settlers. The kids all went outside and sat in the hot tub. After I took Bryson out of the tub and went in the house I could hear my kids outside screaming and laughing. They were all out there including Madison making snow angels in their swimming suits and then jumping back into the hot tub. Madison only did it once and we didn't get a picture of her doing it. After they all got their snow gear on and went back out to make a snowman. What a fun day!




5 comments:

The Rives said...

Wow! That is something. How fun for you guys. I know that it made Aaron happy. Have fun enjoying the snow. I hope you post a picture of the snowman the kids made.

Robert and Jill said...

I can't believe how much snow you have. But it looks like everyone's enjoying playing in the snow. That's a really nice picture of Aaron and Carrie. I like the one of you and Carrie too. You're both beautiful and I have a pretty handsome looking son. I love you guyS!!!!

Jeff and Holly said...

Cade and Talon just said, "ooohhh that looks fun!" Man soaking in a hot tub sure sounds great about now. The kids had 2 snow days last week because of temps of -20 and lower and today they had another snow day because of actual snow! What a crazy winter here. So when you come to visit, bring that hot tub with you!!!! LOL:)

Francis Family said...

Looks like you guys had some fun. I cannot believe Lexie and Ethan ran out in their skibbies! They are nuts! Don't they realize how stinkin' cold that is!!!? Makes me shiver just thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

hay kathlene. you have so many GROWN up kids its crazy. you guys look like your very happy. glad you all have blogs. it's like my favorite thing. drop a line sometime.
tara blauer callaway