Sunday, January 6, 2008

Madison's first pair of glasses

We found out that the reason Madison was looking out of her one big eye is because she had a hard time seeing. We took her to the eye doctor and he told us that she has an astigmatism in her right eye. Madison picked out her glasses by herself and of course she picked out pink frames. We went and picked up her glasses today and after putting them on she told me that the ground looked bumpy. My mom said that she is probably saying that because she is noticing the texture of the carpet. Madison is very happy to have her new glasses.

7 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I love your glasses Madison Jill. You are such a cutie pie. I love you so much.

Anja said...

she looks so cute! I love them!

Francis Family said...

Awe...she looks so cute in glasses. Pink was a good choice!! I like pink too!

Jeff and Holly said...

What a doll. She looks so cute in her glasses. I hope she loves wearing them.

Sonnet said...

She looks great in glasses!!

The Rives said...

You look so cute Patty Cake.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

pretty patty. oh I just want to squeeze you. You are too cute. I can't wait to see them in person.