Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

















Thanksgiving is my favorite time of year. My favorite part of Thanksgiving day is sharing with those around the dinner table what I'm Thankful for. This year I was a little sad because I wasn't able to do that. I have so much to be thankful for and I want to share it with those I love. I am so thankful that I was able to spend Thanksgiving in Utah with my family. I'm thankful for my children and for the joy and purpose they bring to my life. I'm thankful for my amazing husband who is my best friend and great example to me. I'm thankful for the gospel and my ward family. I'm thankful for the country I live in and the many freedoms we have. I'm so happy and blessed, I could go on forever in Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute.. I love all the pix..everyone is getting so big!!!