Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


We had such a fun Christmas! It was so nice to have my parents sharing Christmas with our family. Christmas Eve we stayed up until five trying to get things ready and then the kids came in and woke us up at six.
The kids wanted to run through wrapping paper in the morning like my sister Kelli's kids did last year. In the excitement of doing so they ran through and plowed over Bryson.


I spent a good part of Christmas morning making this blanket for Ethan because he wanted one so bad.

Lexie is so happy to be with her Nana and Papa.

I was so happy after opening my laptop because It was exactly what I wanted. Thanks Travis!!


We really surprised Lexie with a net book because she wanted one but didn't ask because she didn't think she would get one. It made my Christmas just to see the look on her cute face when she saw what she had gotten.

We had the missionaries over Christmas moring and had a lot of fun with them.

Maddy with her Nanna.

Lexie and Elder Judkins watching Bedtime Stories.

I think Travis had more fun than the kids did playing with the Nerf guns. He played with the kids all day long making forts with Bryson and then helping Bryson shoot at Ethan from across the room. I don't think I have seen Travis that happy and excited in a long time.
My Dad shooting Travis with Ethan's gun.

I love this picture of Travis and Bryson in battle,


Nana helping Lexie get started on Farmville.

5 comments:

Anja said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas! I miss you guys around the holidays!

gwyn said...

Great pictures! Your kids look so happy... and so do you. :) Weird to see the Elders in their regular clothes - I almost didn't recognize them.

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a HUGE haul this year!!! Looks great..

Sonnet said...

Spoiled as usual!!! Your kids get better gifts than adults I think! Thats great your mom & dad got to come spend it with you! Merry Christmas!

Whitmer Family said...

Wow, looks like fun!! Sorry to hear all the crud going on in your world right now, I hope it starts looking up soon!!