Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help From The Missionaries






We have the best missionaries in our ward! I spent a lot of the day yesterday raking leaves and it was the most perfect day to do yard work. After I was done, the missionaries came over and visited with our family. On their way out the door they told us they would be back in the morning to help us with our leaves. This morning at 9:00 I went out and started raking leaves, it was really cold and the leaves were frozen to the ground. I soon gave up after 45 min. and went in the house. The missionaries came over at ten and started working on our leaves and I went out soon after to help. I'm so very thankful for their help with our leaves! It would have taken me a very long time to get them all cleaned up without their help. Lexie and her friend Jacqueline even came out and help us. I still have a lot more to do, but a big chunk of it is done thanks to our wonderful missionaries.

3 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Nice helpers! Those leaves are so much work. It reminds me of how hard it was to keep up on the leaves in our Centerville house. Love ya!

Whitmer Family said...

Wow, that was awesome of them. And I am lovin' that hat. You look totally cute!

Elizabeth said...

I love your hat! :) Where did you get it?