Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yeah For Bryson




Bryson slept in his bed last night! I know that might not seem like a big deal to a lot of people but it is to me. Bryson has been sleeping on his favorite recliner for a long time now and I have always had a hard time getting him to sleep in his bed. I was always to exhausted at the end of the day to fight with him. I spent a few hours yesterday getting Ethan and Bryson's room clean. I found all Ethan's old Spiderman bedding and put it on Bryson's bed. I showed Bryson his cool Spiderman bed and told him that this is where he would be sleeping every night. Last night I put a Spiderman movie on in his room and he fell asleep in his bed for the first time. I'm so very happy! I hope he continues to sleep in his bed and that bed time will be a little easier for all of us.

3 comments:

Anja said...

yeah! Good job bean! I love you!

mama_g said...

I think all parents should be proud and happy for all accomplishments no matter how small you might think they are, it is just one step closer to getting them to become the great adults they can become.

Whitmer Family said...

yay for Bryson! That's so great, Kathlene! Good job, I hope it sticks, I bet that makes a big difference!