Sunday, January 3, 2010

Church At Nine

Here is a picture of my family all taking a Sunday nap after a long morning at church. We just got our church time change from 1:00 to 9:00 and I love it. I'm not sure how the rest of the family likes it, but it's nice to go early and then have the rest of the day to relax. I had a little bit of a hard time getting some of my family member up and dressed so we could make it to church on time but we made it. Bryson was also moved to Sunbeams today and he wasn't to happy about leaving nursery. Travis and I received another calling to day. We will both be serving with the scouts as Den Leaders. I'm hoping my family will get use to the new changes soon and it will be a little easier for us at church.

4 comments:

families are forever said...

We are loving not having the 9;00 time, with teen it is difficult.

Glenn and I loved serving in scouts, He was the cub master and I was a den leader. You two will be awesome!!!! lucky scouts!!!!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Our church changed to 9 and I'm loving it.

Jeri Hazelton said...

Your picture looks like my house! I love 9am church mostly for the Sunday Nap that follows!

Katie said...

After having 9 A.M. church for years, we just got moved to 1 P.M. We are not morning people, and it made it really hard when Kip had to work the day before to get home in time, so we're loving it! Our Sunday mornings are so leisurely now. :)