Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mummy Baby

Travis and I went to the temple with the youth last night. While we were gone, Allison was at home watching the kids. When I got home I found Bryson sleeping on his chair with toilet paper wrapped around his head. Allison told me that he and Maddy had been playing rough on the chair, it tipped and Bryson hit his head on the wall. He got a pretty big bump on his head and he wanted Allison to put a band-aid on it.We were out of band-aids so Allison just wrapped his head up with toilet paper. Allison did a great job taking care of the kids while we were gone. I really enjoyed being in the temple with Travis and Lexie! It was so neat watching Travis baptize the youth. I love how I feel when I'm in the temple and hope to go back soon.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

That is so funny and cute that the she thought of toilet paper and it made him feel better. I bet it is great having girls old enough to watch the other kids. That is cool to be able to go to the temple with your daughter and that Travis was able to do the baptizing!

Jeff and Holly said...

That is so stinkin cute. Thanks for making me smile :)