Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sick and Nasty Wrong!!


Today is just one of those days where nothing seems to go right. I spent a whole hour today trying to get this bouncy ball out of the throat of my toilet with my bare hands. That's not even the bad part! I had to try to get it out of a toilet that had already been used. How sick is that? I'll tell you... it was beyond nasty!! Out of all the sick and wrong things I have to do, this is one I seem to be doing often. I really need to invest in some long rubber gloves!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a pretty thought. How many different toys have you had to get from your potty =) I know too many. Sick, sick, sick! Lets hope this is the last.

families are forever said...

Yug, I Have thrown away those bouncy balls, for getting stuck in the rain gutter, that one needs to be destroyed. lol

Sonnet said...

Well im glad im not around to shake your hand. The sick and nasty wrong saying always reminds me of you! You explaining it made me almost smell it!

Whitmer Family said...

OH.MY.GOSH!! Just sick and wrong!

Jeff and Holly said...

GAG! Make the turd that put in the toilet get it out next them, LOL!