Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy 4Th Birthday Bryson!

I can't believe how fast my little boy is growing! Here are four things I really love about Bryson;
1. He really loves his mom! The first words to come out of his mouth when he wakes up ever morning are "Mom...I love you."
2. He always notices the beauty around him. He loves sunsets, the night sky, trees, and flowers. He loves pointing them out to us.
3. He has a funny sense of humor, he keeps us laughing.
4. Bryson is a very loving and happy boy.
We are so very blessed to have him in our lives. Happy birthday Bryson! We love you!

3 comments:

Anja said...

I can't believe he is 4 already! I still remember bringing you a pregnancy test when you found out you were prego with him!! where does the time go!?

Francis Family said...

Awe! Happy birthday little guy!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Awe, what a cutie! I love that little man. I hope he had a great birthday! I miss him so much. He is way too big. Wish I could be there!