Sunday, November 28, 2010

Madison's Baptism

Madison was baptized and confirmed by her dad on Saturday.
Madison and her friend Kyla King were able to share there special day together.
 Kyla and Madison with their dads before their baptism.
 Madison, I'm thankful for your desire to choose the right and be baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. I know that your Father in Heaven knows and loves you very much. I hope you always remember this special day and that you continue to choose the right and be a loving example to those around you. You are such a sweet girl and I'm so blessed to have you for a daughter. I love you!!
 It was so nice to share this special day with family and friends.

2 comments:

families are forever said...

What a wonderful day!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

she's so cute.. what a doll.. congrats..