Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

My parents and Michele came to visit our family for Thanksgiving and Madison's baptism. They left early Wednesday morning in the snow and got here safely that night. It was nice spending quality time laughing and playing games together.
 Lexie helped Nana make her yummy rolls!
I made this cake for Michele's birthday.

I missed Michele's birthday so while she was here I wanted to through a little birthday party for her. I made her a cake and gave her a willow tree figure of two sister together called Heart and Soul. I love my sister Michele with my whole heart and soul and I really enjoyed having her here with me.

We played several games of Sequence together.


Madison got her first set of scriptures from her Grandma Skabelund.


Lexie and Nana breaking the wish bone. They both were able to make a wish because it broke evenly.


We love you Michele!

No comments: