Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun filled Day


 I made some of my favorite goodies today; cinnamon rolls and ginger snap cookies. 
I got the kids together for family night and made hot chocolate mixers. Everyone had their own marshmallows that they designed with edible markers and finished off with a candy cane stick. They turned out really cute and made their hot chocolate take even better.





 I lined up my kitchen chairs in the family room and decorated them with lights to make a train. Then the kids watched the Polar Express and I danced around and served them hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls. It was a lot of fun!

 My kids watching The Polar Express on the train.
After our fun train ride I went to get the mail and found a package from our good friends the Eisenbrandts. Inside was my favorite Vanilla Tootsie Rolls and a super cute card. That package from our friends that we miss so much made our day even better. We love you guys!!
 Lexie is so sweet! She is doing the 12 days of Christmas for me and for the first day she made me this cute pop up card. It's so cute!! Little Cindy Lou moves in and out of the doorway to talk to the Grinch. Thanks Lexie.. I love it!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love the hot chocolate mixers, what a great idea! :D

Becky & Jaxon said...

You are so cute Bean! I need to have one of these nights. All the treats look so delicious!

Robert and Jill said...

You crack me up! You are such a cute mom! I love how you think of fun and cute ideas for your kids. You always look so happy. Your love for you family show in everything you do. You're such a good example to me. I love you!!!!

families are forever said...

you are such a fun mom, I hope your back is doing better!