Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Polar Express Tickets

Each one of my kids got a ticket in the mail today to ride the Polar Express. Bryson was so happy to have his own Polar Express ticket. He's so excited for Saturday when he can ride the Polar Express, do crafts and visit with Santa.
 It's looking like Madison will be getting her two front teeth for Christmas after all.
I went to the YW Christmas party last night and we did a white elephant gift exchange. I picked a gift and opened it to find these cute socks. It was Jacqueline's turn and she stole the socks from me. I soon was able to steal them back and got to keep my cute socks. Jacqueline wasn't happy about what happened. Sorry Jacqueline!

3 comments:

Anja said...

so where is the Polar Express??

Bean said...

The Children Discovery Center

Robert and Jill said...

You kids are lucky to have you for a mom. You are always doing fun things with them and for them. Oh, love the socks!