Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fun with Grandma



 Lexie made this for our ward Christmas party. The theme for the party was the movie Elf.
 Making gingerbread houses
 Each of my kids decorated their own gingerbread house.
 Lexie's gingerbread house
 I made these yummy treats for our ward Christmas party.

 Lexie and her Etch A Sketch Art
 She sure is talented!
 This is a picture of Bryson blowing kisses to the Bahams for me to catch.
 While i was on my cruise ship I got this text from Lexie; Read the scriptures tonight. Bryson was sad he couldn't hug you guys. So he ran out side, and blew a kiss at the sky saying "I blew a kiss to mom, so she can catch it. Because I love her all the way to nana's house."
 That little message made me so happy!
 Lexie taught Grandma how to knit a hat

No comments: