Friday, February 10, 2012

Allison and Maddison's New Room

 Allison had been wanting to change rooms with Ethan and Bryson. I didn't want to do it because I knew it would be hard work. My girls have a whole lot of stuff and I didn't want to move it all to another room. Allison talked me into let them change rooms. She also told me that I would only need to move the bunk bed. There were several days off messy hallways and kids without beds. I was getting very upset with the mess they made trying to change rooms, I ended up moving everything myself while they were at school. I should have know the kids weren't going to move their room like they promised.
 
 I had to try and cram as much as I could into their little closet.
 This is there new room. Their walls are lined with stuff, but it's finished. They better like it, because I'm not moving them again!
 The girls cousin Hailey drew these pretty pictures that are being displayed on my girls wall next to their bed.

1 comment:

Just the Two of Us said...

Wow I think that you did a very good job. :)