Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's from my Kids

My kids made me feel so loved on Valentine's day. Each one took time to do something special for their mom. I got this pretty picture, some nice notes, Madison cleaned my kitchen, and I got lots of hugs and kisses from Bryson. My kids sure know how to make their mom happy. I'm the luckiest mom in the world!
I found this Valentine's note from Lexie in my pillow case. It made me smile!
 Madison and Bryson spent a lot of time drawing this colorful picture for me and Travis.
 Lexie made a heart for each member of the family and Allison wrote me this sweet little poem.
I went to bed last night and found this note from Madison waiting for me.
I love you. I'm so happy :) 
Dear mom Happy Valentine's day. I loved it so much your the best mother I ever had. I love you so much all the way to Nana's house! Sometimes I'm mean, but I try to be nice. I'm doing the best I can. I try to read the scriptures and I'm being good at doing the prayer. I try to clean my room and do my chores and doing my homework. I also need to practice my spelling words. And I hope you love me a lot. Do you love me a lot as you can imagine? Circle yes or yes yes  yes yes yes
 I love you!

No comments: