Monday, February 27, 2012

Lexie's B-Day Party

 
I thought it would be fun to spotlight Lexie. I'm so blessed to have Lexie as my oldest. I remember when I found out I was having a girl, I was so excited! I thought of all the fun I would have with her and knew she would be a blessing in my life. Lexie, you have always been an example to me. You were the one who got us active in the church again. I remember one Sunday after we moved to Oregon, the youth in the 2nd ward were singing in sacrament meeting. As they got up to sing, you also got up from your seat. Your Dad and I thought you were going to go to the bathroom, instead you walked straight up to the front of the chapel and started singing Families Can Be Together Forever with the older youth group. Everyone thought it was so cute to see such a tiny little girl singing her heart out in front of the large youth group . I will always remember that day. Watching you sing about families being together forever brought tears to my eyes. I'm so blessed to have you for a daughter. Love you Sexy Lexie! -mom

No comments: