Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blanket Thief

I had to get a picture of what I have to go through most nights with Travis. I sleep on the right side of the bed. I have slept on this side for almost 16 years now. I don't know why, but I can't sleep on the left side of the bed. Anyway back to the picture. Notice how my side (the right side) is missing blankets? Travis is a blanket hog! I spend a lot of time during the night pulling blankets over to my side of the bed only to have them back on his side moments later. Look and how he has them all and thy even touch the floor on his side. When I try to cover myself at night, he acts as if I'm taking all the blankets away. Oh well I would rather have a husband who's a blanket hog than one who snores all night long.

3 comments:

Savannah said...

Adam and I used to have this problem too! Now we just have separate sheets and blankets and it's the best thing ever! We can completely control how covered or uncovered we are and don't wake each other up as much. We love it!

Bean said...

How do you make a bed like that? Do you both have twin matching blankets and sheets?

Savannah said...

They don't match, but yes, we each have a twin set. My dream is to match, but we con't have the money right now. And you just make each half, so there's a line down the middle.