Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Sweet Ride

It has been a dream of mine to own a tandem bike. This year for Valentine's Travis surprised me with a bicycle built for two. I was so happy! It's so much fun riding my tandem bike with Travis. This is one more thing I get to check off my bucket list. Thanks Travis!!

"Daisy, Daisy,
Give me your answer do!
I'm half crazy,
All for the love of you!
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage
But you'll look sweet upon the seat
Of a bicycle made for two."
I really enjoyed my ride with you, on my bicycle built for two. 
I love you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's AWESOME!!!! You know, in Australia it's called a "double dinky" :)

Anja said...

you guys are so cute!

families are forever said...

How fun!! I loved that song when I was little!