Thursday, March 22, 2012

Starwars and Legos

 This morning when I woke up and was cleaning the kitchen, Bryson wakes up and tells me to read the note. He was still sleepy so I though he was talking in his sleep. He told me to read the note again. I asked him what he was talking about and then he pointed to this note that was by his toys in the family room. The note says; Mom, don't put these Star wars people away because Bryson wants to finish playing with them tomorrow! "The rancor is awesome and cool!" Bryson and then his name was signed at the bottom of the note. Travis said that Bryson didn't want to fall asleep last night because he was afraid I would clean his toys up while he was sleeping. He's a smart boy!
This is Bryson with his rancor monter
Bryson was playing with the legos and created these masterpieces 
Bryson named his pirate ship The Jet Skeleton

No comments: