Sunday, May 13, 2012


First of all, I want to let all of you reading this know that my mom is the greatest mom in the whole entire world. Not only is she the greatest mom, but also my best friend, and hero. Without her, where would I be? I would be lost, scared, and lonely. My mom guides me in the right direction, protects me, comforts me, and she puts a smile on my face in every situation. I love watching funny shows with my mom, eating her delicious cookies, taking pictures together and hanging out with her. But one of my favorite things to do with my mom is LAUGH! Laugh.. Laugh.. Laugh is all we ever do. Can't go throughout the day without laughing. And her laugh is especially "special". Without my mom, my friends wouldn't even want to hangout with me anymore because she's the one they love. She's MINE! So back off friends.. (Jacqueline!!). She's mine now. I hope that when I get older, I will always see my mom. I don't like the thought of getting older because when I go to college and get married I won't be living with her anymore. I don't even want a different last name; I always want to be a Skabelund, like my mom. I wish my mom named me Alexis "Kathlene" Skabelund so that she will always be apart of me, and so that I will feel that I'm always with her. Something I really want to have "girls nights" with my mom. I want to spend more time with her; just me and mom. It would be so much fun. This is not even a quarter of how much I love my mom, I could go on and on all day. But I hope this sums it up. My mom is super fun to be with and I love her so freaking much!! I love you mom! Don't ever forget that I love you!!! "I'm here with my mom and we already met and I want to sing her a song. I'm her daughter, and I'll never leave her side. So I'm here now. I'm with you, Mommy. And guess what, guess what. I love you! I love you! I loovvee you!!!!" Love you mom!!! Happy Mother's Day! <3
Lexie

1 comment:

Bean said...

That was such a sweet surprise Lexie! You are the daughter I have always dreamed of and more. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I hope that we will always stay close! I hate the thought of you moving away to college. I told dad that we are going to have to follow you because I couldn't imagine life without my Lexie. I love you Lexie!!