Monday, May 21, 2012

First Pair of Contact Lenses

Allison has always had a problem with her glasses. She has very sensitive skin so her glasses would cause painful looking sores around her ears and on her nose. She told me that she really wanted contact lenses because her glasses were painful to wear. I knew Allison was responsible enough to take care of contacts, so on Saturday we went to the optometrist and got Allison her first pair of contact lenses.  She loves them! She hasn't had any problems taking them out or putting them in her eyes. She looks a little different without her glasses. I'm use to seeing her glasses on her face all the time, but she looks beautiful! Love you Allison!!

2 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I can't believe how much older she is looking. I love her pictures! She's beautiful! Love ya Allison!!!!

families are forever said...

Still a beauty!!!! the crimped hair is cute too!