Friday, October 19, 2012

Flowers from my Bryson

The last few days have been really hard on me! We have been trying to get everything moved out of our house on Kerrisdale and into our new home on Springbrook. I knew we had a lot of stuff, but I didn't think we had as much as we did. And because we are moving to a smaller house with no garage or closets, we had to sort through everything. We had a whole lot of stuff go to Goodwill, the garbage, and a store unit. Things have been very busy and to top off the stress of the move, the house we moved into has problems with the plumbing. Every time I do laundry, or if any of us shower or bath, the main bathroom will flood. Last night I was really tired from cleaning up water and tripping over boxes that hadn't been sorted through and was in a very bad mood. I went to bed to get away from everything while Travis and Bryson went to the store. Soon Bryson came in my room holding a bouquet of flowers. He said " Mom..I got you some flowers. I love you!"  Bryson always knows how to cheer me up and make me feel better. When things get hard it so nice to know that I have a wonderful family who loves me.

No comments: