Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Power of Prayer


We only have a couple day until we need to be completely out of our house on Kerrisdale. It has been raining for the past few days and we haven't been able to move because of the weather. I woke up this morning to a sky full of dark storm clouds, there was no blue sky in sight. I said a little prayer asking to have some nice weather so we can get everything moved out before the new renters showed up. As I stopped at the home on Kerrisdale, I noticed a small little patch of blue sky that just seemed to appear out of the darkness. It was right over the house. Throughout the day the blue patch got bigger and the sun came out. It was a perfect day! I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of me and he is always there, even when I need a little bit of sunshine.